On Sunday, April 30, 1950, the first sod was turned for the new auditorium and the Church Hall was completed and officially opened on February 11, 1951. During that first year, it was very evident that the opening of Lakeview Untied Church met a deeply felt need in the district. The Women's Federation was formed, Sunday School classes expanded, youth groups involving between 300 and 500 boys and girls attended organized recreational and spiritual activities in mid-week. 

We strive to be a community of caring, compassion, strength, and hope in a demanding and ever-changing world. We warmly welcome people of all ages and faith backgrounds to join us on our journey.